Monday 4 February 2013

The "Unusual + Awesome" Experience

Hey guys, a very interesting incident that happened with me on November 5, 2012 and I would like to share it with you all. Ya, I know I am too late to share it with you all but please forgive me for that and enjoy an awesome experience.

I had to go somewhere in the morning.It takes me around 2 hours to that place.I woke up late almost 2 hrs,In a hurry I didn't even complete the daily chorus (You know what I mean) & went straight to bus stop.As soon as I was about to reach there I saw a bus going in the same direction.I usually have to travel a shorter distance first & then a longer distance.I rushed towards bus and was on board in split seconds.


At my first sight in the bus I saw 8-10 AWESOME girls (No me ain't no joking, like REAL AWESOME) which I usually don't see in that kind of non AC "Khataara" bus.I went to the last seat and made my ass comfortable.I put my Lumia headphones on and went to small power nap.


After around 15 odd minutes my shorter distance was expected, I opened my eyes and found myself in a middle of strange road,I was kind of perplexed, like, *BC, ye kahan aa gaya mai?*
O.o
I was looking here and there suddenly my eyes got stuck at one God's beautiful creation (I am serious, yet again), she was playing some game in an iPhone 4s, white one.My brain was foxed that if that girl can afford a 45K machine, then why the hell she is traveling in an ordinary-fucked-up non AC bus?

I then looked here & there and everyone was in FORMALS.I was amazed WOW in spite of all the looting done by few of our politicians my India is growing, but suddenly I came out of my heavenly dream world and was worried inside, Dude! Something is fishy?


So, I gathered some courage and asked a guy 
"IS THIS IS A COMPANY BUS?"
He said - YES !!
(My half soul flew away from my body)
I said, WHICH ?
He said, INFOSYS
I was scared out of my WITS !! 

At the very next stop I didn't give a damn what place is this.I just ran faster than Usain Bolt (You can google it if you don't know) and got off the wheels.

Fuck! Phew, I was relieved !! Ha ha, life is full of some STUPENDOUS experiences.Thanks for blessing me with a one, Almighty !!

No comments:

Post a Comment