Friday 22 February 2013

Father - An Epitome Of Sacrifice

Hey guys! I am here again with my new blog post, and yes with my new real life experience. I will dedicate this post evey father. And, by this post I am paying my tribute to them all. No talking, no more, here it goes.


This incident happened to me on 15 Feb '13, in Bangalore, India. I was coming back to my flat from some work in a bus. A little dizzy, much sleepy, as always, my spinal cord was enjoying the road bumps (Not exactly). So for once in the midst of my sleep I opened my eyes, God knows why, and then suddenly I saw something of whose real description I find really inexplicable. I find my mortal being go autistic, and my vocabulary fails me whenever I try to portray that incident in some mere alphabets.
What I saw was, since last 25 mins (Of course of that time) I was watching a man around 30-35 yrs of age holding his little son in his "Godhi" (A way to hold babies in hands). I must tell you that in Bangalore one can die for a seat to be comfortable at 5'o clock in the evening & in so much of rush but that lean body father was still standing. He was not sitting and was just offering his "could be" seat to every other person. My legs were paining even while sitting but that very fine man was standing, and standing still.
I know you guys must be too curious to know and maybe few of you guys have already designated him a "Mad Man" , but I assure you that your thoughts will burn to ashes in a moment. Time was passing away, and he was still standing !!
Big question.Why?
Just because his little son wanted to play with the bars & the hanging supports (which are there for standing passengers to hold to balance themselves when the bus rocks in road bumps). 

(The yellow color support)

The show was still on. I would also like to tell you that many a times that man lost his balance just because he was holding his little child with one hand & was balancing himself with the other but somehow he was managing the fulcrum of his feet and his child's joy at the same time.
I was sensing the joy of cradle which was pretty evident from the child's face & love of his father with those two glimmering eyes. I know it is just a small and short example of the entity we know as "Father" but it is strong enough to show what he can do for us.
Seriously....
"O FATHER! What an epitome of SACRIFICE you are..."

P.S - I was filled with more sorrow just because even I haven't seen my father since 5 September last year. It's been more than 6 months. Yes, the longest time I've ever been so far away from my home. I know what for I am here for. Destiny or maybe "Almighty's Will". Very soon I will be close to hide my face in his chest. My eardrums are craving to echo the sound of his voice saying "Ya! That's my son"  

1 comment: